Monday, September 15, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 2

Day 2 at the Hemenways and all is well. It was a very cool day today so all the young dogs were trying to get me to play. Fortunatelly Allana finally came home from work and brought me inside so I could lay by the computer and watch the sable hairy mop dog turn green with envy as he was outside and I was inside. It was great. Now he knows who's the boss around here. I heard a phone conversation that there was still no power back at Kismet and the electrician had not shown up yet. The tree crew came and started and they are expected back tomorrow to finish. Kismet friend, Chris Jones, came by to pet me and walk some of the puppies earlier today. Him and his wife evacuated to San Antonio and they are still waiting to have power at their Houston home. I know he came by to visit just me but had to pretend to enjoy the tour Dan gave him of the property. Well, I just discovered this giant sheepskin bed in the middle of the floor of the family room, so I'm going to move in there for awhile and have a rest. This should drive that sable hairy mop dog crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dad!
    You can come over to Camp Oberg and hang with your #1 son! You may have known me as DAKAR - but when I came here my name was changed to Connor. You can come over and we can chase squirrels and armadillos. Sometimes my sister - Cheeto - catches these black and white cat looking things that leave her with a very disgusting smell. Not me - I don't do any of that stuff. So Dad, wanna come over and look pretty with me??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may take you up on the offer to come and visit if this annoying sable hairy mop dog keeps hanging around in the house!

    ReplyDelete