Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 3




Thank goodness Dan stayed home from work again this afternoon to be with us as Allana came home very late. Dan had me in the house already so the night was going well, but then, the sable hairy mop was let in. Allana was muttering something about him being neglected and having things so rough. I almost lost it! Neglected!? Things rough? I was the one that had been forced to seek shelter here due to a category 2 hurricane! Guy and Thelma are still without power and water and no electrician showed up again today! And the mop has it bad? I stayed under control only because I was on the loveseat, but then it happened. The sable hairy mop jumped up and started snuffling around and laid on the pillow! I was no longer feeling any "love" on the loveseat. Allana mentioned something about "behave boys" and "sharing". With Guy and Thelma preparing to leave on their trip to Prague on Thursday I'm wondering if I would fit in a Sherpa bag and under their airplane seat.

3 comments:

  1. It does look like that sable hairy mop is trying to push you off. Does he not know who you are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are right. I think I need to have another little chat with Ardon. Signed Pajero

    ReplyDelete