Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 17

Guy and Thelma are home! I heard Dan and Allana talk about their conversation they had with Guy earlier today. Guy was pretty busy his first day home and he was in charge of the dogs as it was Ramon's day off. Guy and Thelma came home to numerous e-mails and phone messages and were trying to return all the calls and get caught up on the endless e-mails. The great news is that they were able to follow my blog while they were in Europe. They really appreciated being kept up to date on what was happening here and enjoyed all the comments posted by friends. I get to go home on Saturday and I'm very excited to see them. I've really missed home but Guy was worried I maybe got a little spoiled while here at the Hemenway’s. I don’t think I have been spoiled at all.

While reading the Hurricane Ike headlines today, I noticed that there are 400 people that are missing and are feared to be washed out to sea during the storm. That is more people than students and staff at Allana's high school. I worry for those people who do not know what has happened to their loved ones. I'm glad I have family here and at home.

2 comments:

  1. dear Pajero..does this mean your blog is ending? I am going to miss it and miss you. Try to remember the good times you spent with Allana and Dan and don't forget us.
    Love Ardon's Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I will access the computer back home at Kismet, so the blog may end. The sable hairy mop has expressed an interest in learning how to blog so I may teach him how to blog before I leave.

    Signed, Pajero

    ReplyDelete