Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 12


The problem with puppies is the constant supervision they require. Allana was very angry at my grand puppies today. After she left for work this morning, the puppies had over 2 hours of beautiful unsupervised time in the backyard. To entertain themselves, they completely chewed up one of her ornamental shrubs. Allana spent the evening on the computer trying to research the type of shrub it was, but she had no success. She has the remnants of the plant soaking in root starter but it is starting to look like a Christmas tree in late January. I think Dan is in trouble for the demise of the shrub as it happened on his watch and because I heard Allana tell him that they would be visiting every plant nursery in the area this weekend. I hope I get to go shrub shopping on Saturday.


The good thing about puppies is that they are incredibly cute so even after they got in trouble for devouring the shrub, they were quickly forgiven. I even saw the puppy collars, leashes and the treats come out as the puppies went for little individual walks tonight. I guess all is forgiven. I wonder how long it would take me to be forgiven if I did chew up the baby gate.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grandpa Pajero,

    Just wondering if you went home yet and if everything is alright with Guy and Thelma. I wanted to call, but wanted to make sure it was alright first as I am sure they have alot to do.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed your comment! I arrived home on Saturday, October 4, 2008! Home is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete