Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 4


What a brillant day! Everything was falling in place. I was able to eavesdrop on a telephone conversation and find out water and temporary power were finally back at Kismet! It is hard work to eavesdrop on a phone conversation with portable phones. As Allana was talking on the phone she was walking around and I had to follow from room to room. When she got off the phone she patted me on the head and told me how cute I was for following her around. She didn't have a clue I was just trying to catch up on the news back home. Anyways, the evening got even better as I got a nice relaxing brushing while the sable hairy mop got a complete bath. It was great! I was cherishing the moment until she mentioned something about the mop going to school with her tomorrow! I couldn't believe it! Why him? I am the one who understands three different languages and am world travelled! She didn't even ask me if I wanted to go! I needed a plan.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Pajero: this is Ardon's Gramma. He is my super granddog..so back off...Ardon: do you need Gramma to come and babysit you and the gang?
    Lots of love from Northern Alberta, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ardon's Gramma, I think we could use some more help down here. If you babysat Ardon, I might be able to catch up on my daytime t.v. as he wouldn't be bothering me so much. Please come. Signed Pajero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Pajero: I would love to come but I have to stay here and teach PIANO TO STUDENTS, when I would rather be a waitress in a truck stop in Texas. Darn this PH.D. It limits your life. Anyway, if I came down perhaps we could watch the "Young and the Restless" together. I have to watch it anyway to give Allana her update everyday. Are you behaving yourself today? No picking on MY GRANDDOGS?
    Love Ardon's Gramma

    ReplyDelete