Friday, September 26, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 13

It's Friday night and Allana is actually home and not at a high school football game. I do love hanging out in the family room at night. Last night I even made it past the baby gate and slept in the bedroom until Dan came to make me go back outside one more time before bedtime and then he mistakenly put me in a crate instead. I hope Allana has spoken to him about the new sleeping arrangements. I don’t do dog crates anymore.

It is hard to believe that it has been 2 weeks since Hurricane Ike. Most of my friends in Houston have power, but there are still over 400,000 people without power. Some schools have started back, but there are still schools without power that have not reopened. It is hard to imagine what so many are still dealing with as I lay here in the air conditioning watching a movie on a Friday night. I even have the hairy sable mop to keep me company. He’s turning out to be quite a nice companion. I can't believe I just said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment