Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 7

Yipee! I'm still here with the Hemenways and I'm relaxing in the family room. There are a few less of my friends here as several went home to Kismet to keep Ramon company. Allana told me that things were looking much better in the area. Most of the traffic lights were working and the there were no major line ups for gas and gas was $3.39 off of I-10. All businesses in the area looked open. She even went to Target and Petco while she was in Richmond. The Fort Bend Schools are planning on opening on Monday, but only a few schools will open on Tuesday in Houston. There are still 1.02 million people without power in the central Houston area, but CenterPoint Energy has restsored services to over 1.1 million people in the last week.

Through eavesdroppoing on Allana's phone conversations yet again, I found out that the puppies with Clyde and Suzie are doing well and Chris and Katie were going to head back to Houston tomorrow as Katie's classes are set to start on Monday. They were hoping they would have power back at their home before they returned.

I have the loveseat to myself tonight as the sable hairy mop has relocated to the sofa. I wonder if I can sleep in the bedroom tonight? I think it is worth a try. If I act real sleepy maybe they will just let me sleep on the loveseat and then when everyone turns in for the night, I can sneak down the hallway. I almost made it earlier this morning, but Allana redirected me when she saw me in the guest room. I just need to be a little more sneaky. I just heard the freezer door open, maybe I'll wander back into the kitchen and use my beautiful dark eyes to get some ice cream. I haven't had ice cream for weeks! If the mop stays asleep I won't even have to share! This is great!

2 comments:

  1. If Allana won't let you have any ice cream, you just let me know and I'll bring you some...but you'll have to share with the sable hairy mop; I have to stay on Dan and Allana's good side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dad!
    You can come here at the Oberg farm......Mom lets me lick all the ice cream bowls - all I have to do is look real pretty and wait. The other boobs are always pacing around acting foolish --- just be calm and cool, and it's all yours!
    Of course, I got my good looks from you!
    ConMan

    ReplyDelete