Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 8

While Allana was out washing her car, I was able to jump on the computer and catch everybody up on what has been going on. I had a beautiful Sunday. I spent most of the day in the house or in the backyard. A few dogs got a bath, but not me! While not bathing and grooming dogs, Allana spent her day training puppies and playing with all of us while Dan spent the day in the workshop and building a fire pit. I guess he has finally found a solution for all the dead trees around here. The mop is back on the loveseat as I type this. I thought we were way past that, but I guess I could move onto the couch and let the mop have the loveseat. The couch has two pillows on it so maybe it is a better place for me. I just heard Allana say something about cooking smores over the fire so I think I had better go and investigate. I'm sure she will need my help.

1 comment:

  1. Pajero: may I ask why you are up or even near the new computer desk that Allana got for her birthday? If I recall, it is real wood as Uncle Dan said "no more pressed wood junk". So keep your paw off in case you scratch it. Ardon, sweetie, this is Gramma. Are you ok? Is Pajero giving you a rough time? Calling you a sable mop!! Indeed. But I guess you are sable and well,.......Love Nana

    ReplyDelete