Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 10

Let me start with "it is not my fault". All I was doing was enjoying being in the family room in front of the television. I was curled up in the sheepskin bed and had found a nice chewbone to munch on. Things were going well when I noticed the chewbone was stuck. I tugged and tugged, but it didn't move. I continued to struggle with it but had not luck getting it to break free. It was stuck in my ruff. This was very embarassing. I have what some people would consider "coat factor" meaning I have lots of hair, but this had never happen to me before. I stopped struggling with the bone only look up and meet Allana's gaze. She looked at me and just blinked. I could not determine what she was trying to say. Then she walked away and came back with a brush. Now normally I love to be brushed, but something told me that I was not going to enjoy this. After some shredding of my coat, the bone was free and Allana was mentioning something about a bath. My perfecty good evening was ruined. Wait... I think the sable hairy mop just took my chew bone!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Pajero. Would you like me to send you a new chew bone and write "not for sable hairy mop" on it?

    ReplyDelete