Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 15


I got to go to the Sheltie Club Picnic today! It was great. Being the eldest dog there, everyone wanted to pet me. I love it when it is all about me! The weather was perfect so I was able to spend the day outside under the trees and on the front porch with all the people. The best part of the day was that the sable hairy mop stayed home and I got to go! I have to admit that things were rather “chilly” when I came home. I think I made him very jealous. I’m feeling a little guilty. The sable hairy mop would have had a good time too. I’ll try to be really nice to him tonight. I’m sure he was lonely all afternoon.

Another puppy followed us home from the picnic. The yard is starting to look like a puppy play park. All the activity outside makes me glad that I’m inside. Last night, I was able to sleep in the bedroom again. I’m so glad the Hemenway’s finally understand where I am supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment