Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 5

Well, I think I got the better deal staying at home today. Dan was home with us again and when Ardon arrived back from being at Allana's school, he looked like a little hairy disaster. His hair was sticking up all over the place and he looked very tired. It must have been those 600 students and all the petting he got. The Mauldin's left on their trip to Prague today and after I found out it was a 9 hour flight, I decided I didn't want 9 hours in the sherpa bag so I'm glad I'm here. I'm sure knowing their home had full power and water made it easier to leave and Thelma can look forward to new appliance shopping when she returns. I'm still a little confused how hurricane Ike managed to destroy their appliances as all I heard during that night was the howling wind and the rain. I'm glad the nights here have been cool and quiet. I hope the 1.27 million people in Houston that still do not have power can sleep as well soon.

1 comment:

  1. Pajero, it's takes the cunning of a woman's mind to understand the need for new appliances.

    ReplyDelete