Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pajero's Blog - Day 14

I had thought when Dan and Allana went out shrub shopping this morning that it was going to be a gardening type of day, but I was wrong. When they came home shrub-less the plans for the day changed. I wish the puppies would not have eaten that shrub as Allana is on a serious mission to replace it and I don’t think it is going to be an easy process. I think she may have needed something else to do and that something else involved me.
A “Day at the Spa” is how Allana referred to it. Yes, I had a bath, deep condition, teeth brushed and a pedicure. I do think I look better, but I would have preferred to just hang out instead. Allana was busy and several other shelties had to experience a “day at a spa” as well. In an effort to keep my ruff clean tonight all the chew bones have been picked up. Darn.
Guy and Thelma will be home tomorrow and I am excited to hear how their trip went. I do hope they had a wonderful trip. Tomorrow brings the San Antonio Sheltie Club picnic as well. I hope Dan and Allana pick me to go. I’d love to go and see everyone. Since I’ve been retired from the show ring, I don’t get out to see everyone as often as I’d like. I do hope I get to go.

2 comments:

  1. Well Pajero..you should get to go to the picnic. You seem to be behaving nicely and you don't seem to be picking on Ardon (sable mop) anymore. But you should get on the computer and read www.princesstiatalks.blogspot.com This is a relative of yours(feline, that is) and she has alot to say about life in general and pets in particular.
    Love Ardon's Gramma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear grandpa Pajero, we snuck on here while mom is busy with Stella (your great great granddaughter). We are sad that we don't get to come see you tomorrow and all the other dogs, but Stella is supposedly going to have puppies any day now, but we think she's just had a few too many snacks. Have fun. And, tell the puppies that while shrubs might be yummy, leather sofas have more texture. Love, Mercy and Mara

    PS. I didn't touch the sofa gramps. Love, Mercy

    ReplyDelete