Monday, January 30, 2012

A Purple Ribbon followed him home


It's killing me! Can't you tell? Taio gets to go with Allana to the show on the weekend and I'm stuck at home with the puppies and the babysitter and then when they return Allana has to tell me how wonderful "Taio" is and how well behaved he was and blah, blah, blah, blah. I can't take it! I may be retired from shows, but that doesn't mean I don't need to be reminded on what I'm missing out on. So what if he got his second major and took a big 5 point win this weekend. I already have all my points and I don't see any other titles after his name. I have way more hair, know way more tricks and am truly a crowd favorite. I think I should enter myself in a show on line. Let me figure out a way to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment