Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What happened to routine?

O.K., this is how things usually are on a Thursday night at the Hemenway home. Allana comes home around 7:00 p.m. from work and she usually brings pizza to feed Dan and me. Then she is usually way too tired to do anything so she will take it easy and just play with me and the other dogs or relax and catch up on all the shows she has recorded through the week.

Tonight she came home with pizza but after she ate and did not share, she invited me outside and then it happened...I knew it was a trick. I was snatched up and carried off to the kennel for a bath! I'm not going to the show this weekend so why do I need a bath already. I'm not the one running through the puddles and getting all messy! This is so not fair!

Allana said that Grandma was coming tomorrow. I hope that is why I had to have a bath. At least Grandma fusses over me and feeds me snacks all day. I really want the regular routine to return around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment