Saturday, January 14, 2012

Not the Best Week!

I'm so glad it is Saturday. Last week was not good for me. Stitch was here being babysat and while running the fence with him as we both pretended to be fierce attack shelties, I caught my front teeth on the fence and suddenly they felt real loose. As a result, Allana took me to the vet for a dental. Allana was rather sneaky about it. I had a bath on Thursday night and had the full spa treatment with a full line brush and trim, so I thought I was going to school to read to the 1st grade students. She loaded me up in the van and off we went, but we stopped about 30 minutes from the house, that should have been my first clue, and she took me out and we were at the vet's office. It was very disappointed. I love going to school, but not the vet's office. It got worse too as I didn't even get supper last night! Thankfully, I had a light breakfast and supper tonight. I think tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment