Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Day!

I finally got to go for a nice long walk around our block today. While Dan, Allana and Taio did 2 miles, I'm sure I did 4 miles. If you go to the end of an extend-a-leash and continue to go out to the end and back and from one side to the other of the road, you can double the distance. The regular black lab did not follow us today for our walk. I guess he decided to stay home as his owner was home.

I also dodged all the dog bathing that happend last night and today! That is great too. I did get my teeth brushed though. Now I'm curled up on the chair having an early evening nap. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are walking...no bath? you are getting good. Wonder if Gramma can avoid a bath when she is in Texas...not supposed to get my incision wet. Apparently I will be up and around really fast and so you and I can do our walking exercises at the Outlet Malls.

    ReplyDelete