Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sorry it has been a little while

I apologize for not getting to the computer in a long time.  I've been a busy traveler.  I did get to go with Allana and Daniel to Guy and Thelma Mauldin's a few weeks back and it has been super busy since.  I had a great visit with my sister who still loves with all the Kismet Shelties.

Allana then left me at home along for a few days.  Once again, Dan I are great bachelors so we held down the fort just fine.  Sometimes it is nice when it is just Dan and I.  We stay up really late and then sleep in the next morning.

Allana was home this weekend and for some reason, instead of watching Hallmark Channel all day, she decided we all needed baths.  I thought I was safe at first.   First it started with Halo and then Stitch.  When Allana looked at me while she was wearing her pink dog bath apron, and I knew it was my turn.  I tried to dart away, but she was extremely fast today.

Well, at least I'm clean now, so I should be able to escape another bath for a week now.  Wish me luck.  For now, I'll just get every toy out of the toy box and entertain myself for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment