Friday, February 10, 2017

House Guests!

Normally, I love house guests.  For example, today,  Mendy, Michiko, and Danny came to visit and they love me and have played with me.  This is why I love house guests.  It would be totally perfect if only Guy and Thelma could have come too.  I hope they are feeling better and they can come again soon.

So, let's get back to the house guest topic and talk about the non-people house guests.  There is this new dog that came with Mendy.  This new dog may look beautiful and sweet if you just look at this photo.
Do not let this pretty little face fool you.  She does not like me at all and keeps snarling at me every time I try to say hi.  She is super sneaky about it too.  She looks all adorable when there are people on the couch with her, but as soon as they leave this girl is really, really mean to me!  I want the people to stay in the room with me.  I'm fearing for my life without adult supervision.

No comments:

Post a Comment