Monday, February 20, 2017

Ruff Night

I got to spend the late night/early morning hours in the hallway by the closet tucked into my crate.  I didn't understand this at all.  It was super windy and the the rain was so vertical it sounded like it was going to come through the windows.  Allana and Dan were reading their phones and silencing various alarms that were going off on tablets and their phones.  I heard words such as "severe" and "tornado".   We got through the night and I slept quite well, but Dan and Allana appeared quite tired this morning as they both set off for the day.

Then, all that could be heard through the neighborhood was the sounds of chainsaws.  A quick glance around and this is what I could see...


I guess everyone who had the day off wanted to play with their chainsaws today.

No comments:

Post a Comment