Tuesday, March 27, 2012

STAAR or Star?

Allana was up and out of the house really early this morning. I thought she was saying something about Star at school, so I was worried she was going to take Star, the puppy, to school! But after reading the newspaper (I do that after Dan leaves in the morning.) I understand there is a new state test for the kids at school to take and today was the first day of STAAR. She wasn't talking about the puppy, Star, after all. Allana came home chattering about how the STAAR test is a celebration of the students' learning and how awesome her kids at school are. Personally, I think the kids would have had way more fun if I had gone to school today to visit! I know I'm really popular at school, so I really can't see any test, even the STAAR test, out shining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment