Friday, March 2, 2012

Feeling like a babysitter


While I'm grateful that I'm no longer the only sable sheltie here, as I was getting out numbered by the black and blue shelties, the other sable is only 12 weeks old and I'm feeling like a built in babysitter. Now, this new little one is very cute and fluffy and seems happy all the time. I know that my readers would all agree these are wonderful traits for a puppy, but if you had to live with her 24/7 you would get tired. She follows me around and she runs laps around the coffee table and takes all the toys out of the toy box and does not clean up after herself. She even sneaks the indoor toys outside. She gets special little walks every night and extra treats for just simply walking on a leash. I think that is pure favoritism. I'm just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment