Thursday, March 22, 2012

Read My Mind!

So the other night we had a huge storm. Now, I know that Allana gets nervous with every storm, but I figured it must have been a serious storm as Dan moved his truck into the safety of the carport. Everything was fine and we all went to bed. At about 2:00 a.m. the wind was howling so bad and the rain was pounding so hard, I just couldn't sleep. I started pacing back and forth around Dan and Allana's bed and they just didn't get it. Allana asked me if I wanted to go outside. Seriously, there is a huge storm going on and she is asking me if I wanted to go outside? I stood there and stared at her and she finally scooped me up and set me on the bed. I went and snuggled up in the comforter and I settled in for the night. Sometimes, I really wonder how bright my "parents" are.

No comments:

Post a Comment