Friday, March 23, 2012

Not Fair! It was Thursday!

So last night I had a bath with a full line brush, nail, and foot trim. This kind of attention is usually something I could do without, but it was a Thursday night. Now, you see how it usually works around here is that a bath on a school night means I get to go to work with Allana the next day. I really do love visiting with the kids at school so I was totally O.K. with the bath. So, when Allana got up this morning, I got up, even thought it was really toooooooo early for anyone to be going anywhere. I went outside and waited for Allana to come and let me back in and scoop me up and put me in the van. But this never happened. She got in her van and even though I was barking at the gate the whole time, she drove off without me. I was so sad. I just couldn't believe it.

Then tonight, her and Dan went out for supper at Grandma's favorite restaurant and I had to stay at home and babysit Star. I really wanted a more exciting Friday. I hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment