Saturday, March 24, 2012

So Tired Tonight!


I had an awesome day! I got to go to school with Allana today! I know it was a Saturday, but she went to school and there were lots of people there and I had a great time. For some reason we had to drag Taio along with us. I don't think he enjoyed it as much. There were lots of little kids and I love little kids. Taio just seemed to tolerate them. He just didn't get into the spirit of it. There was one scary part to the day and that was when the military working dogs came out to show how they work. They were big German Shepherds and they were really toy motivated. I thought a little overly toy motivated for me. They were good at what they did, but they didn't get to play with the kids like I did! It was a wonderful day. I love going out! But, I have to admit, I'm pretty tired tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment