Wednesday, March 29, 2017

She went to Disneyland and didn't take me with her!

So some of you know that Allana travels for work from time to time.  Now normally, I'm fine with this.  I hang out with Daniel and we watch basketball games together and we eat snacks on the couch.  It's usually pretty fun.  Allana's last trip was not quite what I had expected. 

The first thing that was something I had not experienced had to do with this new puppy.  My new life with a baby sister is not going how I had hoped.  This new puppy, Secret, is getting a lot of Dan's attention.  I am not very good with sharing (as you know) and Dan kept getting distracted by the puppy.  It was hard to keep his attention.  He kept playing with her and taking her out for short walks.  I think my playtime was short changed.

The second thing I found out, was Allana went at Disneyland!  Now, we all know that Disneyland is for kids.  I may not be an actual kid, but I'm kind of like one.  How could she go all the way to California and not take me with her.  Does this seem right at all?  I don't think so.  Now she did try to say that she spent her time at the Aneheim Convention Center, but I looked up Google Maps and it is a very short walk to Disneyland from the Convention Center.  I'm pretty sure she was hanging out at Disneyland the whole time.

Now that Allana is home, I'm hoping things will be a bit better.  Allana took me out for a walk and brushed metonight so I'm feeling a little better.  But let me tell you, the next time I see a suitcase, I'm packing my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment