Saturday, March 4, 2017

I Love Dog Show Weekends!

I love these dog show weekends!  We have company again and this time it is Guy and Thelma Mauldin.  I haven't seen them for weeks so I'm so glad they came for a visit.  Guy thinks I'm amazing and thinks I should go back home with him, but Allana told him that I'm a house dog and have my own blog, so I really need to stay with Allana.  I love when everyone wants me!

Star is being a little snobby tonight.  Her and Story both came home with ribbons.  Now, I must admit, I do like the color of purple, and I think I look great next to the color purple.  For example, I have a purple and gold leash so I'm pretty fashionable.  I don't know what all the fuss is about purple ribbons, but I don't like how it takes attention away from me.  Here's picture of the girls with their purple ribbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment