Thursday, March 16, 2017

Puppy Kindergarten Graduation

So off I went to puppy kindergarten tonight.   I figured it would be the typical class.  What usually happens is Allana tries to bribe me with tasty treats to follow her requests.  For example the word "sit" is followed by a delicious treat if I actually sit.  I've learned that if I refuse from time to time, I can increase the number of treats I'll receive when I do honor her requests.  So, tonight, like I said was a little different.  Tonight Allana attempted to get me to do all her requests in a row.  I didn't quite understand this, but I did somewhat comply and all of a sudden, I end up with this little black graduation hat on my head and a certificate at my feet.
I think I prefer the regular routine as I get way more treats and the lady that tells Allana what to do gives me treat all night too.  I'll keep playing along and hopefully I can get all these people in my life trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment