Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Trouble with Technology

So let me tell you my thoughts on technology...  I do love technology, after all without technology I would not have this blog.  However, I do  not want to compete with technology.  This is what happened.

I went to work on Monday with Dan.  Now I know that is not a new occurrence as you know I go to work with him pretty much every day.  However, Dan told me some kids would be excited to see me when I got to work.  Well, at first he was right, the four kids were amazing.  They loved me and wanted to play with me, but then all of a sudden, they stopped paying attention to me.  Instead, they got their tablets out and started surfing and playing with their new Christmas presents.  I am not used to not being the center of attention.  My feelings were really hurt.  I hung my little head down and walked out of the room back into the office.  Dan must have noticed I was rather sad, so he scooped me up and took me to his office.  I'm glad Dan loves me.

Today, however was much better.  I went off to work again, but this time, the tablets must have not come to work with the kids. I had three kids all to myself!  It was the best ever.  They played with me and it was the best morning.  I hope they can come to work again without their tablets.  I've decided I do not want to compete with technology ever again! 

This is a picture of my life without technology:



No comments:

Post a Comment