Friday, January 6, 2017

Abandoned with Stitch

I don't know what happened today.  By now you all know I go to work with Dan and go on field trips all the time to different places.  Today was different and I didn't like it.  I was left at home...yes, it was like all of a sudden Dan and Allana totally forgot about me.  While at first it was not too bad as I had my comfy bed and lots of toys, but after awhile, I was pretty bored.  I was getting desperate to break out of puppy prison.

Puppy prison is only a nice place to be when you are having a snack or you really need a nice nap where no other dogs will bother you.  But it isn't that great when you want to be running around and playing.  I can do a lap in m puppy prison in less than 2 seconds.  In an effort to break out, I attempted to get my buddy Stitch to help.

Now typically Stitch is a great friend.  Even when I pull on his rough or his tail, he doesn't get upset, but today he was really just ignoring me.  He just kept sleeping all curled up in his bed.  I don't think he even heard my desperate pleas.  What kind of a big brother is that?

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment