Thursday, January 19, 2017

Field Trip to a sheltie Club meeting

I stayed up really late last night.  I got to go to the Alamo Area Shetland Sheepdog Club meeting.  It was wonderful because everyone there loves Shetland sheepdogs and because I got to meet lots of new friends. 

Two of my new friends are the same age as me so they played with me a lot.  We had so much fun.  We got our leashes tangled around everything including chair legs, people's legs, and ourselves.  I'm not really sure what the people were talking about as I was way too busy playing.

I was really tired on the way home.  I did notice that Dan and Allana pulled into a drive through restaurant and picked up something to eat.  They did not share with me.  I was stuck in a crate in the back of the van.  I really don't think that was fair at all.  I think we should have all sat outside on the patio together so I could enjoy a french fry.  I think they just ignore me at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment