Friday, February 3, 2012

A Busy Friday Night

There is so much going on here and I don't quite understand it. Grandma is in town but not staying at the house, so I'm not getting the extra treats I need. Uncle Guy and Auntie Thelma have arrived and brought Roddy with them. Chris and Katy came too. There are so many shelties here it must be a dog show weekend. Of course it is raining, so everyone is all concerned about the show dogs getting messy feet. I figure it will all brush out so I think the other dogs could just be ignored and it should be all about me. The good thing is that I'm in the house and the others are out in the kennel. Well, the puppies are here, but everyone is too busy watching a movie to notice them. That is pretty amazing. Usually the puppies can trump anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment