Sunday, February 12, 2012

Really Annoying

O.K. You will notice that the blue dog, "Taio" is looking all sweet and cute on his little dog bed in front of the fireplace. I on the other hand am having to share the couch with this ridiculous amount of ribbons that came home with him today! Now all I keep hearing is new champion, Taio and how Taio now has a Best in Specialty Show and four majors in four weekends and blah blah blah. This is so annoying and to make it even worse I got to hear all about the new blue puppy, Paige, and how wonderful her show career has started off by winning a major reserve and best puppy. I am out numbered by these blue dogs and I'm not sure I can take much more of it. Where's grandma? She loves me. She will give me some sympathy. Maybe she will even give me some treats. I need some serious treats tonight.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I have to share the house with a permanent inside dog. I liked being the only permanent inside dog, but because of YOUR Allana, won with Wendy, she's a champion now. We'll see how special she is when she has little teeth hanging from her...

    ReplyDelete