Friday, December 30, 2011

Auntie Laura and Pizza!


Auntie Laura drove all the way from Houston just to visit me today! I thought she was going to make Allana take me for a walk, but it didn't happen today. She didn't take me to the factory outlet mall either, but she did share some pizza with me tonight. I love pizza! We always get pizza when Auntie Laura comes.
All the other dogs are busy chewing on chew bones, but I'm full from the pizza and all curled up on the couch with my pillow and blanket and with Auntie Laura. I really love Christmas Break!

4 comments:

  1. Ardon, I see no mention of you being a dad. Cute kitten, yes, but what about sheltie babies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really haven't seen the puppies yet. They are still in the other part of the house. I know they are there as I've seen glimpses of them, but Layla is pretty protective of them. Their father is Ch. Macdega Allegiance but he is in New York, so I will likely have to help raise these little ones once they get a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know the babies are okay. I saw the birth announcement at the Lockehill site and then nothing else, so I wondered. My wonderful pet Sheltie from Lockehill crossed over this year, so I am looking around Texas to see who has litters that might be available in 2012. I am hoping the Lockehill temperment breeds true, because my sheltie was so wonderful, and so I am looking for Lockehill in the pedigree. Since I want a house dog, not show dog, I know it might take a while for the right one to come along. Good luck with those little girls - teach them all about human children - and cats, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza? now is that healthy? Gramma would feed you much better food. Gramma has rented a 1-bedroom suite near the hospital that is pet friendly. Want to come and stay with her while she recuperates? You can take her for a walk everyday.....

    ReplyDelete