Friday, December 23, 2011

Another Kitty! Are you kidding me?!


O.K., let's get this right. Last summer, a litter of kittens was born on our property, but we do not have any outdoor cats so why do Dan and Allana think they are responsible for them? In September, they caught two of the little ones and placed them in a home and then last night trapped another one and today took her to the vet today to be spayed and get a rabies shot. I'm thinking she may become another member of the family. She may stick around a little longer now!

Now, I know it may sound like I'm whining, but I heard Allana say the vet bill was $182. That would have bought a lot of dog toys for under the Christmas tree. Felix, our pseudo cat, is afraid of cats, so the new kitty can't live with him, so what are we going to do with a feral cat? I'm hearing Dan talk about building a little cat house for her. I don't have my own house! I have to share with the other shelties around here. This is feeling a little unfair.

2 comments:

  1. You think you have it bad? I have to share my people with a wild blue girl. She keeps trying to get Sheryl's attention. I have gently explained to her that Sheryl is MY slave but she is persistent. And now dad and mom are talking about keeping Angel's little girl! I hope they don't expect me to give up my spot on the bed because I will not stand for it. At least Kenna stays on her side of the bed. Why can't they see that they don't need anyone else but us???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be very concerned about the possibility of another blue girl staying. I know Allana always says you can never have enough blue shelties and right now at our place there are 3 blues here and only one of me!

    ReplyDelete