Monday, December 19, 2011

Not a normal Monday

It must be Christmas Break. The Christmas tree is up and I know it is Monday and yet Dan and Allana did not get up at 5:00 a.m. to let me outside so it must be Christmas Break.
When I first saw Dan look like this, I thought it was his turn to clean the kitty litter box, but every day that Dan does not go to work, the never ending home improvement projects continue around here. I heard Dan talk about putting up radiant barrier and working in the attic, but seriously this is what he was wearing. Earlier this month he was in the attic, when all of a sudden there was a crash and suddenly there was a new access hole to the attic! So the next few weekends were spent patching the ceiling drywall. I wonder what will happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment