Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxing Day

We had a nice relaxing day today.  Dan was outside making a lot of noise with a jack hammer as he was breaking up concrete.  As a result of all the noise outside, I stayed in most of the day. I was quite content to stay inside, but then Allana got the leashes out so I got all excited that I was going to go for a walk or a car ride.  But then it happened...Stitch went for a car ride and a walk!  Now he did have to go with Caiden and Caiden is pretty annoying, but still.  I think I'm been replaced!  I had to remind myself that we are being nice to Stitch.  I have to admit I had to remind myself several times that we are making sure Stitch is having a happy holiday season.  I hope I get to go for the walk tomorrow or at least a car ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment