Thursday, December 12, 2013

Another day with grandma

Today I had another great day with grandma!  She let me go outside and chase the outdoor kitties! Dan and Allana never let me out the door to do that, but I'm sure grandma must have let me out on purpose.  I'm still not sure why she chased me down into the woods and over to the neighbors place.  I'm sure she really did want me to go outside to chase those kitties.  Besides, she didn't go to her physical therapy appointment today, so I'm sure she just wanted to run with me.  Maybe it was like that Christmas song... you know the one...

Over the river and through the woods
to grandmother's house we go...

Oh, well, maybe not.  I thought maybe the words were something like this instead...

Over the river and through the woods
Oh grandmother runs with me...

Oh oh!  Dan is looking for a dog to bath.. No!  not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment