Friday, December 27, 2013

Another relaxing day

I love it when Dan and Allana are both home all day.  I enjoy having them around for company.  It was nice when grandma was here for over a month as I had company all the time except when she was in the hospital for two days, at her physical therapy appointments or out shopping.  The surgery was good to slow down her shopping hobby for over a week. The only problem that I have is that all the other dogs are in the house too and I have to share my dog beds with them.  Some of the dogs don't understand dog beds and they just lay in the middle of the floor.  Here is Star and Suri just chilling right in the middle of the floor:
See what I mean?  Right in the middle of the floor!  They could be seen as throw rugs and someone could step on them.  That is why Allana and Dan have dog beds for us.  These youngsters just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment