Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Take Your Dog to Work Day!

So I think Allana was thinking it was take your Dog to Work Day.  Well, that is actually a little later this month, but Allana should be smarter than trying "Take Your Puppy to Work Day".    Now usually, Allana takes Stitch to work and from what I understand, Stitch just curls up under her desk and sleeps most of the day.  I'm not Stitch.  First, I'm not 12 years old, I'm only 8 months old so sleeping all day does not appeal to me at all.  Second, I found Allana's work not very fun.  There were no people to play with.  I saw a few kids at Vacation Bible School early this morning, but that was it.  Her office is deserted, so I had to entertain myself.  First, I emptied her recycle bin.  The paper likely needed to be shredded anyway.  I did try to chew on her desk, but she wouldn't let me.  So I tried chewing on her chair and once again, I heard the "no" word.  I really don't like that word.  I finally had to settle with my toys and a new bone.  I think I like going to work with Dan more than I like going to work with Allana.

No comments:

Post a Comment