Friday, December 9, 2016

I'm pretty important.

So as a puppy, I know that I am the center of the universe. Everywhere I go, people reach out for me and want to pet me or play with me.  I think it's kind of like being a Rock Star.  I may need to get some shades for my trips out of the house.  I know I'm important.

Allana even said I'm pretty important.  She said I'm going to be a great show dog some day and I'm also going to work at a hospital.  I don't really know much about that yet, but she told me I have very special parents and grandparents.  She said that I should go to the Nationals some day as my family has been there before.  she said my Grandfather, Ch Solange Surround Sound, "Dolby", won at the Nationals twice.  My other grandfather, Ch PaRay's Preferential, "Satoshi", was the number one sheltie in the nation a few years ago and my grandmother, Ch PaRay's Cirque Du Soleil, was another National Winner.  I only knew my dad, Ch. PaRay's Panasonic, and my mom, Ch. PaRay's Kismet Mystere.

While I don't really know too much about shows and working yet, I'm sure it will be fun.  I know that right now I have fun playing with toys and bothering Stitch, Ch. Bronwyn Suspicious.  I'll type later, but I want to go and play with some toys as I don't sit still very well yet either.

Armani

No comments:

Post a Comment