Friday, December 23, 2016

Cats...

Now, I know I'm new here, but I'm a little confused about this cat and dog thing.   I was told that cats and dogs do not get along.  Well, yesterday I got to play with this black cat Dan and Allana call "Felix".  He was totally fun to play with.  He did get a little upset with me at one point and when he pinned his ears back, I got the idea I had gone too far.  However, today there is another cat that totally did not want to play at all.  Allana told me her name is "Kitty".   (I know, not the most original name for a cat!)

So this cat does not come in the house and does not seem to like us shelties one bit.  Allana said she is a ferel cat and she has always been an outdoor cat.  Now, I know if you are just looking at her picture, she may look all cute and cuddly, but let me tell you...I'm a little scared of this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment