Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Flood Aftermath

Now that we are safely back in our home and while Dan and Allana are at work, I have time to jump on the computer and catch up on what is happening in Wimberly and San Marcos.  One of the themes I've noticed is the displaced pets.  On behalf of a pet who lost their owner one day when I took myself out for a walk, I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to pick up the lost souls and kept them safe until their owners can find them.  I was only away from my owner for a few hours, but once I realized I was a little lost, I did get scared.  I was so glad that a nice lady found me and contacted my owner and got me back home.

I'm glad the vet students from Texas A & M have been available to help the dogs that have needed some extra help.  I read they have helped some of the search and rescue dogs too.  I was very excited when they were able to help the McCombs' lab.  I hope once his owner gets out of the hospital they will be reunited.

Thank you to everyone who is helping out with the recovery efforts of the flood in Wimberly and San Marcos.

No comments:

Post a Comment