Saturday, November 30, 2013

It happens every year

Every year, Allana wants a beautiful Christmas photo to send out to everyone and today was the day she tried to get the photo taken.  I am very experienced at this, so I just sit and look pretty even in a bright red bow or some other silly thing around my neck, but the other dogs just don't always understand.    Halo is getting it as she is four years old, so she usually just stays put and looks pretty too, but these young puppies are so silly.  Caiden kept jumping off the bench and Cooper kept flopping down.  Auntie Laura kept trying to help and then Grandma came out to help, but it was pretty bad.  At one point this is what the group looked like.
 
 
 I know.  It is pretty bad.  I have to admit that Star was pretty good for only her 2nd Christmas photo and Suri and Sita were at least well behaved.   I have a feeling there will be a re-take session tomorrow....sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment