Thursday, November 28, 2013

beep, beep, beep...

What is this you ask?  This is a "leak frog".  Now this little creature is apparently a very handy little item to have in every home.  Let me tell you what this little green guy does. He is a water detector and when he senses water, he starts beeping. 

Now, I am a little hard of hearing now that I am 12 years old, but not hard of hearing enough to ignore this beeping little guy.  While Dan, Allana and Grandma slept soundly, this super annoying little frog starting beeping. We have several of these scattered around the place, but this particular one is sitting in the hot water tank pan in the back hallway.  Let's just say that I'm really glad I wasn't in a crate in the back room last night.  Poor Caiden got to listen to the beeping all night.

The little leak frog had detected a leak in the hot water tank.  I know the timing isn't great as it is a holiday so Dan can't go out to buy a new hot water tank until tomorrow.  He needed a new project to work on.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment