Sunday, October 13, 2013

Rain Rain Go Away

O.K., I know that Texas is in a drought so I should be thankful for the rain, but my life changes with rain.  I don't like getting wet, but Dan still insisted on me going out in the rain this morning to do my business.  Everything was underwater!  It just kept raining all day.  The pool is now overflowing and the covered dog run looks like it is a swimming pool too.   I was worried when Dan and Allana went out for lunch as they said the barriers were up by the side of the road because if it rains anymore the road to our house will be closed.  Now, I think responsible parents would not have even gone out if it was raining if there was a chance of the road closing.  They did come back from lunch, but then Allana went to go to a conference and Dan went to get groceries.  What if Dan doesn't come back?  I could starve.  He can keep eating canned soup for a week if he needed too....

I'm glad Dan made it back home and we can just watch some football together tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment