Sunday, October 6, 2013

Feeling pretty jealous

I'm feeling a little jealous tonight.  Dan and Allana went to Houston this weekend to take Star to a show and took the puppies and Suri.  I just found out that Suri got to stay with Auntie Laura!  I always get to stay with Auntie Laura as I'm her favorite!  I can't believe she got to go and I got left at home.  I do like spending the weekend with our dog nanny, Nathalie, but I really like going to Auntie Laura's!

I'm also getting a little jealous of not going to the shows anymore.  Star is just not taking this show thing seriously.  While she did win today and picked up another 3 points she is still short 2 points for her championship.  She needs to take it more seriously.  I have proof too as she was sleeping on the grooming table instead of getting herself prepared for the ring!
These young dog just don't know how good they have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment