Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sunny Saturday

Today was a beautiful cool sunny day and the day started off great again.  Margaret came over and  I thought she was coming to visit me, but she was bring back the puppies!  Yes, Suri, Caiden, and Cooper all arrived back home.  It had been so peaceful without them here the last few days.  It was really nice of Margaret to babysit them, but I have to admit it would have been nice if she would have decided that she loved them soooo much that she would have just kept them.  Now there are toys all over the place again and it is hard to sleep quietly in the family room as the youngsters are running around all the time.  It is nice and cool so they can be outside, but for some reason Allana thinks she missed them so she keeps bringing them in the house.  They are totally interfering with my nap time. 

There was just one bug incident today.  I felt sorry for the bug as it had to live under a cup in the kitchen for most of the day until we had a visitor that could deal with it.  Allana really needs Dan to get home soon as I don't think I can take all the fuss over a little bug again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment