Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Not so wonderful Wednesday

Today started out great!  Well, not great for Allana but great for me.  I got to go with Allana to the Honda Dealership and everyone loved me there.  Allana didn't seem too happy to be there though, but she paid the bill and off we went.  I thought I was going to school, but we did have a stop on the way.  It was the vet's office!  Now, everyone at the vet's office are always really nice  and they were today, but with Dan not home yet they gave me fluids.  Now when I get fluids from Dan they slowly drip in as we spend some male bonding time watching some sports event. ( I'm starting to really like college football.)  Anyways, they did it really fast.  It seemed fine at first but by lunch time, I was not feeling very well at all.  Allana tried to take me for a walk and I really didn't want to go.  I felt miserable.  I usually love going to Allana's work as it is the best place to hang out at, but not today.  Allana was pretty worried as she took me back to the vet.  I really just wanted to go home and go to bed.  Allana finally got me home and gave me some pills but I just can't get comfortable.  I really want to go to bed.   This was not a good Wednesday at all.  I hope Daniel is home tomorrow and that I feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment