Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dog Show Weekends

I think I like the weekends when the dog shows are close to home. I get so jealous when some of the other dogs get to go away and I don't. I've been left at home for two weekends in a row.

The good thing is that I got to go to school on Monday and read to some kids again. I really love going to school with Allana! I read to a group of students that had already read 300 books this year and then I got to read to a student who was just learning to read. The new student that was just learning to read did a great job and I was so proud of him. I leaned in real close and was totally engaged. He needed some help with some words and Allana and I helped him. I love making a difference.

2 comments:

  1. guess what Ardon...Gramma is coming on May 11 and staying for 10 days. I promise you and the cats lots of treats and I will make dinners for Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Grandma is coming! I love it when Grandma comes!

    ReplyDelete