Friday, April 20, 2012

Best Day Ever!

I had a bath last night so I thought I might get to go to school today, and I was right!  I got to go to school and had a great time!  I visited with Kindergarten students all the way through 5th grade students today!  It was awesome!  My favorite time was having an Amelia Bedelia book read to me by a 2nd grade student.  She was a little sad as her mom is still in Afghanistan, but she seemed like she was in a great mood after she petted me good-bye and I really enjoyed story too!

While I had to stay in Allana's office alone a few times when she had meetings, I managed to entertain myself.  She left her lunch box out on her desk so I played with it and finished off her carrots and another time, I was able to pull the dog bag down off the table and eat all the treats she had packed.  I was just helping her out and I'm sure she wanted me to have the whole bag.  It was like a self serve buffet.

The day got even better tonight, when Auntie Laura walked in the door.  She always loves me and she will share her snacks with me.  What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment